To post a new topic, please Log in or register

How to sort the letters in eMail Client?

merson
merson 12/03/2009 15:02 | #

Hi developers.

How to sort the letters in email client?

Thanks. :)

Hello, TeamWox is on the line!

We are pleased to announce a beta release of the new Telephony module for TeamWox collaboration software. Now anyone can enjoy the functionality of a business telephone system at their desk for free.

alexx
alexx 12/03/2009 15:30 | #
Unfortunately, you can't sort the messages in eMail Client. They are sorted automatically by Date.
merson
merson 12/03/2009 15:34 | #
You understand me wrong, i mean filters. :)
alexx
alexx 12/03/2009 15:48 | #
merson :
You understand me wrong, i mean filters. :)

Oh, I see. To add a filter you should enter the mailbox editing mode by pressing the button that appears to the right of mailbox's name if you put the mouse cursor over it. Then you should pass to the "Filters" tab:

TeamWox eMail Client - setting filters

Press the "New filter" button and specify filter conditions in the yellow box that will appear.

You can learn more details about creating of filters in the Help of eMail Client, sections "Filters" and "Create/Edit Mailbox".

merson
merson 13/03/2009 14:16 | #
I have another question. How to use the auto-reply in the mail?
alexx
alexx 13/03/2009 14:39 | #
merson :
I have another question. How to use the auto-reply in the mail?

It is very simple: pass to the "Auto-reply" tab and enable it by pressingg the corresponding button:

TeamWox eMail Client - setting the auto-reply

Below type the subject and the mail text which will be used for automatic replies. As you can see in the screenshot, there are some macroses available. They are used for automatical substitution of mails subjects, id's, receivers, repliers, etc.

merson
merson 17/03/2009 16:45 | #

Thanks Aleksey. :)

It would be excellent, if it was possible to attach documents from the documents module.
Gaies
Gaies 02/09/2009 16:31 | #
merson :

Thanks Aleksey. :)

It would be excellent, if it was possible to attach documents from the documents module.

This is possible. use insert document in the tab below in the buttom of the email

Back to topic list

To add comments, please Log in or register