03/11/2009 18:17 |
To move the TeamWox Groupware web server to another computer, do the following:
1. Stop the TeamWox Groupware service on the current computer using the following command in the command line:
C:\Program Files\TeamWox> updater.exe /stop
3. In the config directory ( C:\Program Files\TeamWox\Config) open the teamwox.cfg file and change there the IP address ("server_ip=" line) to the IP address corresponding to the new computer.
4. Register the TeamWox Groupware server as a service and create the SSL certificate binding to the IP address written in teamwox.cfg. Use the following command:
teamwox.exe /install /certinstall
5. Download updates and start the TeamWox Groupware server using the command:
6. If necessary, set up redefining of TeamWox Groupware server access through the hosts file, internal DNS server or redefining of DNS entries on the proxy.
TeamWox Collaboration Software: Server Installation Guide
We offer you the trial version of the TeamWox collaboration software to be installed and used in your company absolutely free of charge. In this article you will find quick and easy steps on downloading, installing and using the TeamWox groupware server to meet the requirements of your business.