03/11/2009 18:17 |
To move the TeamWox Groupware web server to another computer, do the following:
1. Stop the TeamWox Groupware service on the current computer using the following command in the command line:
C:\Program Files\TeamWox> updater.exe /stop
3. In the config directory ( C:\Program Files\TeamWox\Config) open the teamwox.cfg file and change there the IP address ("server_ip=" line) to the IP address corresponding to the new computer.
4. Register the TeamWox Groupware server as a service and create the SSL certificate binding to the IP address written in teamwox.cfg. Use the following command:
teamwox.exe /install /certinstall
5. Download updates and start the TeamWox Groupware server using the command:
6. If necessary, set up redefining of TeamWox Groupware server access through the hosts file, internal DNS server or redefining of DNS entries on the proxy.
TeamWox as an Enterprise Portal for One Stop Business Information Storage and Secure File Sharing
As a result of the creation of a single information source in the company, it becomes much easier to instruct and supervise the employees’ performance which leads to the increase in the speed and efficiency of business processes. Various departments and divisions function in a single working rhythm, without being slowed down because of bureaucracy and the search of the necessary information.