03/11/2009 18:17 |
To move the TeamWox Groupware web server to another computer, do the following:
1. Stop the TeamWox Groupware service on the current computer using the following command in the command line:
C:\Program Files\TeamWox> updater.exe /stop
3. In the config directory ( C:\Program Files\TeamWox\Config) open the teamwox.cfg file and change there the IP address ("server_ip=" line) to the IP address corresponding to the new computer.
4. Register the TeamWox Groupware server as a service and create the SSL certificate binding to the IP address written in teamwox.cfg. Use the following command:
teamwox.exe /install /certinstall
5. Download updates and start the TeamWox Groupware server using the command:
6. If necessary, set up redefining of TeamWox Groupware server access through the hosts file, internal DNS server or redefining of DNS entries on the proxy.
Client Support in TeamWox - for a Satisfied Customer!
TeamWox contains a Service Desk (or Helpdesk) module, which will raise the quality of your Technical Support to a whole new level. This automated service will ensure efficient workflow and provide full control of finding the solution to each customers' issue.