03/11/2009 18:17 |
To move the TeamWox Groupware web server to another computer, do the following:
1. Stop the TeamWox Groupware service on the current computer using the following command in the command line:
C:\Program Files\TeamWox> updater.exe /stop
3. In the config directory ( C:\Program Files\TeamWox\Config) open the teamwox.cfg file and change there the IP address ("server_ip=" line) to the IP address corresponding to the new computer.
4. Register the TeamWox Groupware server as a service and create the SSL certificate binding to the IP address written in teamwox.cfg. Use the following command:
teamwox.exe /install /certinstall
5. Download updates and start the TeamWox Groupware server using the command:
6. If necessary, set up redefining of TeamWox Groupware server access through the hosts file, internal DNS server or redefining of DNS entries on the proxy.
TeamWox Improves Working Efficiency - Your Competitors Can Confirm That
Managing a big company is a real challenge nowadays. You have to deal with a vast bulk of various data stored in different places. You also need to do your best to keep the critical data at hand to solve business issues. TeamWox can greatly simplify your everyday tasks providing a common information area!