03/11/2009 18:17 |
To move the TeamWox Groupware web server to another computer, do the following:
1. Stop the TeamWox Groupware service on the current computer using the following command in the command line:
C:\Program Files\TeamWox> updater.exe /stop
3. In the config directory ( C:\Program Files\TeamWox\Config) open the teamwox.cfg file and change there the IP address ("server_ip=" line) to the IP address corresponding to the new computer.
4. Register the TeamWox Groupware server as a service and create the SSL certificate binding to the IP address written in teamwox.cfg. Use the following command:
teamwox.exe /install /certinstall
5. Download updates and start the TeamWox Groupware server using the command:
6. If necessary, set up redefining of TeamWox Groupware server access through the hosts file, internal DNS server or redefining of DNS entries on the proxy.
TeamWox SDK: How to Add a Module to the Groupware Software
As we know, one of the major advantages of the TeamWox group work system is the modularity of its structural architecture. It is reasonable to assume that sooner or later, the organization will want to expand the system’s capabilities, to suit its own needs, by creating additional modules. In this article we will examine a quick and easy way to add a ready-made module to TeamWox.