To post a new topic, please Log in or register

Document management (Adding new version in online business management system)

saeedsaeed 11/11/2009 18:47 | #

I am adding a new version to an upoaded document.. and its not working.  I click on Add, then on browse. and I choose the file.  It says in the bottom of the browser, sending request.. and then.. nothing happens...

any idea?

TeamWox as an Enterprise Portal for One Stop Business Information Storage and Secure File Sharing

As a result of the creation of a single information source in the company, it becomes much easier to instruct and supervise the employees’ performance which leads to the increase in the speed and efficiency of business processes. Various departments and divisions function in a single working rhythm, without being slowed down because of bureaucracy and the search of the necessary information.

AgentRX 11/11/2009 19:08 | #

Hello, saeedsaeed.

Please, show us a screenshot and TeamWox Groupware logs for the moment of adding a new version.

Is a new files extension the same as the old extension?

saeedsaeed 12/11/2009 08:11 | #

just figured out what happened..

when I download a file with docs extension, it changes the extension to .doc .. this is why when I tried to upload a new version it didn't work because the extension didn't match... So, the question now is why is it changing the extension?.. and how can I prevent it from doing so?

Many thanks!

AgentRX 12/11/2009 12:52 | #

It changes the extension according to inner rules for mime-types. We'll fix this problem for next builds.

But pay attention next time to document's extension.

Back to topic list

To add comments, please Log in or register