To post a new topic, please Log in or register

how to use eBank for an accounting and to integrate the business system with my bank account

Dhany
Dhany 01/03/2010 14:11 | #

Hi,

Can you provide us with a detailed step by step tutorial on how to use the E-Bank module of the online business management system?

Thx

Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tools in TeamWox Groupware

TeamWox, as a system of enterprise management, has a lot in common with CRM-systems, though its range of function is much wider. Thanks to installation of TeamWox, similar positive results are reached: increase of sales, optimization of marketing and improvement of client-oriented service. Even though TeamWox shouldn’t be reduced to customer relationship and contact management systems, this article will be devoted to CRM tools. Let’s have a closer look at them.

alexx
alexx 01/03/2010 15:12 | #

Hello,

You can get acquainted with the module by reading the in-built help in TeamWox Groupware. Soon it will be published on this website as well.

A detailed article how to work with eBank for your small business and how to use it with other functions of collaboration software  is planned to be published.

Dhany
Dhany 01/03/2010 15:32 | #
petrov :

Hello,

You can get acquainted with the module by reading the in-built help in TeamWox Groupware. Soon it will be published on this website as well.

A detailed article how to work with eBank for your small business and how to use it with other functions of collaboration software  is planned to be published.

Yeap, I've read the built-in help but it still doesn't help me on how to set it up. For example i cannot edit the server field for the accounting.

alexx
alexx 01/03/2010 15:39 | #
Dhany :

Yeap, I've read the built-in help but it still doesn't help me on how to set it up. For example i cannot edit the server field for the accounting.

The fields that are not editable just do not need to be edited. The server address is inbuilt in the webmoney plugin (I guess it is the one you are trying). What is essential is to correctly set up the parameters in  your Bank box, especially the account number and the certificate and the password to it.

Back to topic list

To add comments, please Log in or register