To post a new topic, please Log in or register

Video in the Task Manager

Geremy
Geremy 13/03/2009 16:15 | #

Hi.

How to insert video in the Task Manager of TeamWox Groupware?

Migration from OTRS Ticket System to the TeamWox Business Management Software

How to move from the OTRS ticket system to the TeamWox groupware system. The main advantages of using TeamWox to manage client services and work of a company's staff.

alexx
alexx 11/03/2009 15:16 | #

When you creating task in TeamWox Groupware's Task Manager press the the icon of the video on the panel of message editor. In the appeared window you can add a video in two ways: either by inserting its code or by uploading the "flv" file itself:

Uploading video with use a link

or

Uploading video in a task

Geremy
Geremy 11/03/2009 17:15 | #
Sorry, what formats can I upload?
alexx
alexx 11/03/2009 17:35 | #
Geremy :
Sorry, what formats can I upload?

Only "FLV" to be played in internal player. But you can upload anything as an attachment.

Geremy
Geremy 17/03/2009 16:35 | #

Ok, but I have FLV - can not download the file.

Look at the picture!

loading error of video file

Geremy
Geremy 18/03/2009 14:20 | #
Is there a solution to this?
alexx
alexx 18/03/2009 15:16 | #

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Could you please send that file to supportATmetaquotes.net (replace AT with @). We will try to solve that problem as soon as possible.

Geremy
Geremy 18/03/2009 15:55 | #
Ok, sent.
alexx
alexx 19/03/2009 17:06 | #

We have checked the file you sent us. Unfortunately, there is a problem with uploading some flv files (for example, from youtube) concerned with the lack of some meta data in them. We will work on it, but it can take some time. I can suggest you another method to have that video in your task. First of all attach this document to the task and save it. Then open the task in TeamWox Task Manager and click the attachment, it will be opened in the TeamWox groupware mediaplayer:

TeamWox mediaplayer in the Task Manager

Press the "Share" button and copy the code from the appeared box.

The you can press the Video's icon in the TeamWox groupware system button and paste that code to the box in the "link" tab:

Inserting video generated by other website

Once you press the update, you will have the video inserted right into the body of the task.

Back to topic list

To add comments, please Log in or register