To post a new topic, please Log in or register

email management in TeamWox Collaboration Software

debrawhite
debrawhite 21/10/2009 04:21 | #

Hello!

I'm having great trouble configuring an email account for Google Apps, which a remote team member uses. The emails use my domain, but are routed through the Google Apps of Gmail.  We have IMAP configured on her PC  (Windows) - all OK.  But I cannot configure the email client in TeamWox Groupware to collect / synchronise.  No options to set ports or other settings... I've tried everything I can think of without success. Please can you tell me what to do?

Also, IMAP accounts are not replicating the folder structure established elsewhere. I have folders in a Microsoft Exchange account, replicated online, in phone and in desktop Outlook. Google mail accounts likewise.  Can this be fixed in TeamWox business management system?

Many thanks! 

TeamWox SDK: How to Add Page into TeamWox Module

Displaying data of its own module — perhaps this is the first thing that novice developer of modules for TeamWox groupware wants to make. In this article you will learn how to add a new page (data representation) to the module.

alexx
alexx 22/10/2009 12:49 | #

Hello,

Ports are specified after the incoming and outgoing servers with colon before them. Please try these settings for gmail mailbox in the email client:

imap.googlemail.com:993
smtp.googlemail.com:587

and also enable SSL for both of them.

Adding mailboxes in TeamWox eMail Client

Back to topic list

To add comments, please Log in or register