To post a new topic, please Log in or register

email management in TeamWox Collaboration Software

debrawhite
debrawhite 21/10/2009 04:21 | #

Hello!

I'm having great trouble configuring an email account for Google Apps, which a remote team member uses. The emails use my domain, but are routed through the Google Apps of Gmail.  We have IMAP configured on her PC  (Windows) - all OK.  But I cannot configure the email client in TeamWox Groupware to collect / synchronise.  No options to set ports or other settings... I've tried everything I can think of without success. Please can you tell me what to do?

Also, IMAP accounts are not replicating the folder structure established elsewhere. I have folders in a Microsoft Exchange account, replicated online, in phone and in desktop Outlook. Google mail accounts likewise.  Can this be fixed in TeamWox business management system?

Many thanks! 

Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tools in TeamWox Groupware

TeamWox, as a system of enterprise management, has a lot in common with CRM-systems, though its range of function is much wider. Thanks to installation of TeamWox, similar positive results are reached: increase of sales, optimization of marketing and improvement of client-oriented service. Even though TeamWox shouldn’t be reduced to customer relationship and contact management systems, this article will be devoted to CRM tools. Let’s have a closer look at them.

alexx
alexx 22/10/2009 12:49 | #

Hello,

Ports are specified after the incoming and outgoing servers with colon before them. Please try these settings for gmail mailbox in the email client:

imap.googlemail.com:993
smtp.googlemail.com:587

and also enable SSL for both of them.

Adding mailboxes in TeamWox eMail Client

Back to topic list

To add comments, please Log in or register