The "Accounting" module is used for keeping information about financial operations of a company. Financial operations are divided into books denoting different projects. Contracts with different organizations are contained in books.
The "Accounting" tab contains the following functions:
- A click on the "New book" button will open a window of new book creation.
- The "Reports" button allows to start viewing the reports.
- The "Closed books" tab contains the list of closed books.
- Templates tabs are intended for working with templates for printing orders and account reconcilements.
- Using the Settings button, one can go to choosing of a mailbox for sending orders.
- The main part of the window is occupied by the list of books.
- The upper right corner of the tab contains the search line.