To start creating a project, click on the "New project" button at the top of the "Projects" tab. This will open the following window:
Fill out the following fields in this window:
- Title — the name of the project, which briefly reflects its essence.
- Supervisors — a click on this box will open the list of users/groups in the system to select supervisors. The users selected for supervisors can change the project data and edit its stages.
- Managers — a click on this box will open the list of users/groups in the system to select managers. Managers can edit project stages.
- Category — select the project category.
- Start date — the day when the project execution started.
- Organizations — bind the project to a company. A click on this field opens a list of organizations available in the corresponding module of the system.
- Status — this field is available only when editing a project. A projects can be "Active" or "Closed" depending on whether it is in archive or has not been completed yet.
Details of the projects are entered in the message editor at the bottom of the window. To complete the project creation, click the "Update" button.