Each module has its own adjustable list of access rights. The permissions can be assigned to both groups and users.
The functions of the "Organizations" module are delimited in the following manner:
- The "Organizations" permission enables/disables the access of users/groups to this module. If this permission is given to users/groups, they can see the "Organizations" module where they can view the information about organizations (except the history of organizations) they have access rights to.
- The "Edit information" permission allows users/groups to modify the information about the organizations they have the access rights to.
- The "Full information" permission allows users/groups, apart to the general information, to view and enlarge the history of organizations.
- The "Import/Export" permission allows/denies users/groups to import and export the information about organizations.
- The "Reports" permission allows/denies users/groups to view the reports about organizations.
- The "Administrator" permission virtually means enabling/disabling all permissions mentioned above except the "Organizations" permission. This rule also gives a full access to all organizations in the system, regardless of access rights specified for them.
If the "Organizations" permission is not given, all permissions bring no effect, because the users/groups cannot see this module.